For over 30 years, Platinum Pro-Claim has been Canada’s greenest, most sustainable restoration company. We’re also proud to call ourselves one of Canada’s best places to work, so you could say we’ll restore your faith in employers too.
What makes us different? We actually put our employees first!
Whether it’s amazing perks like a fully functional CrossFit gym, or letting your dog join you at the office (seriously, there are so many dogs) to bigger things like providing serious growth opportunities and making sure you’re appreciated & listened to, you can trust that we’ll do right by you.
We’ve always done what’s best for our people because when you feel supported, you’ll better serve our customers and our community.
If you’re ready to be valued in a place where you can legitimately grow, while having a fun time doing it, we’re ready to hear from you.
Don’t forget to check us out on all social platforms:
Emergencies can be chaotic! This job’s purpose is to assist and oversee the emergency process for your respective project management team. This job will mostly consist of you attending emergency jobs and assisting with the repair process from time to time for a dedicated project management team. You will be actively communicating with your project management team and other internal departments at Platinum Pro-Claim and sub-contractors. The position would report to the teams’ Project Manager but will be a part of the Flood department.
• Some of the emergency-related duties will consist of completing Initial site visits, moisture mapping, work authorization, DocuSketching, the emergency scope of work that would be required to get the claim moving forward.
• Relaying info to the flood department and your dedicated project management team for various requests and labour needs.
• Scheduling sub-trades such as electrical, plumbing etc., for when they are first at a site to expedite the job process.
• Return to sites once Flood department has completed the initial site visits to plan out the next steps of the job.
• Make adjustments to the job based on the Flood Department’s initial work and assess drying needs.
• Conducting scopes for initial repairs.
• Calling in for ICC’s and pushing and assisting with coordinating final emergency job aspects (i.e., coordinating abatements and contents, checking abatement scopes, and overseeing the emergency process).
• Completing repairs for smaller/minor jobs and the tasks may include: drafting repair scopes, attending site walk-throughs with trades, meeting with homeowners regarding repair-related concerns, and potentially scheduling or running small repairs from time to time.
• Completing scopes within the first 72 hours for various program reporting-related jobs to keep up with KPIs.
• Ensuring PPCR staff and sub-contractors are following PPCR’s health and safety protocols.
• Two years of work experience in the Restoration industry, specifically in emergency work situations
• Must have their Water Restoration Technician (WRT) certificate
• Must have proven experience in forecasting tasks that need to be completed on a job during the emergency phase
• Strong ability to maintain organization when multi-tasking
• Participate in the on-call rotation for the Flood department, with the possibility of transferring to the Project Management on-call rotation down the road
• Capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting over 50 lbs
• Familiarity and abidance with all company health and safety procedures and protocols
• Proficiency with Restorify and Microsoft Office applications, such as Outlook
• Possess knowledge of local building code requirements
• One to two years of experience working with, overseeing and coordinating sub-contractor tradespeople.
In a recent report from our Benefits Coordinator, Burton Financial Services, we were informed that we are in the top 98% of employers for best benefits programs. After a 3-month probationary period, some of the benefits we offer include:
- Free Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (And RRSP Matching!).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- 24/7 On-site Gym.
- Customizable Personal Trainer Programs.
- Access to Lifeworks, one of the best Wellbeing programs.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Life Insurance.
- + Many more.
To learn more about some of our company benefits, head to: www.ppcr.ca/benefits
We are a family orientated and flexible work environment. If you want to have friends where you work, then look no further – you’ve found your home. We want our staff to do well, both in the workplace and in their personal life, our management team we’ll help you achieve your goals, both professionally, and personally. Platinum Pro-Claim supports career advancements and continuous training!
𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙖
𝗪𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁; 𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱.
If you are interested please submit your resume below or e-mail it to us at email@example.com